New server-no Griefing-No PVP-survival- good admins

matt salter

server ip is:120.151.19.128

we are the minecrafters in which made a server of tekkit lite

there is no griefing otherwise you will get banned and will have to apply on this website for a ban appeal

no swearing in game but in teamspeak is allowed

there is no pvp and if you are caught pvping you will be banned and will have to do the same

it is fully survival so dont ask for op only the owner and his personal admins and the bodygaurds are opped and if any admins or owners are online and they see or hear you doing a good thing or making an awesome building then he will tell the other admins and they will have a meeting on teamspeak in the admin section whether to make you op or not

the teamspeak server ip is:120.151.19.128

the ranks for teamspeak go

1.server admin(owner)

2.server head admin

3.admins

4.bodygaurd head

5.bodygaurds

6. head architect

7.architect

8.players

9. noobs

the server admin is the boss off all staff and can take away the rank altogether or downgrade someone.

and expect some swearing in teamspeak but none will be tolerated in game!!

also to become a staff member without doing stuff you can apply here

with this form

IGN:

Why you would like to be a staff:

what would you do if someone was spamming chat:

have you got any other experiance on other servers as staff:

anything else you think is relevent:

post the questions with answers and i will see them and talk them over with my admins

IGN: Jamest35

Why you would like to be a staff: Because i like moderating servers

what would you do if someone was spamming chat: I would tell him to stop, and if he doesn't listen i just simply mute him for a while.

have you got any other experiance on other servers as staff: Yes, i have been a moderator on a dutch server, called Dutchminecrafters. It had about 60 players when i was moderator.

anything else you think is relevent: Nothing really.

IGN: shintaiken

Why you would like to be a staff: because in every server i'm in there are always times when things happen to me and admins are never on or they are an admin and i feel very powerless because i'm just one of the normal people and when they do do it is because i'm part of the normal powerless people and if i do report them it will be too late by then because all of my work will be gone.(in the many servers i've been on i have always quit because i was griefed so badly.)

what would you do if someone was spamming chat:ask tehm to stop and if they don't find other ways to encourage them to stop other than banning them

have you got any other experiance on other servers as staff:no

anything else you think is relevent: i hope your server can be a promising one and that we can have a fun time

wait is the server no longer whitelisted?

jamest your application has been accepted please log into server you are a moderator which means you are not op and cant tp or anything but if you need to tp to someone just ask thrillrider78 or chaoticarcane

shintaiken that goes for you too

legoclone i would appreciate it if you did showcase it but first tell me your youtube channel

the server is no longer whitelisted

and if you hear or know of someone griefing on the server post a appeal for them being banned on here with their username and the coords of where they griefed and i will look at the place and see if it was them who did it then i will ban them and they will have to apply here for a ban appeal

IGN:fewj

Why you would like to be a player*?: looking for a server to play on.

will you spam chat?*: No

have you got any other experience on other servers as a player*?: I mostly play vanilla minecraft, im looking to change it up.

anything else you think is relevant: I have common sense and a mic.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN:Peanutpeanut3

Why you would like to be a staff: I enjoy helping others, I tend to stop on the drop of a dime to help someone.

what would you do if someone was spamming chat: Warn the member if persists mute the member for a few days if he/she continues ban for a few days and then alert the Admin!

have you got any other experience on other servers as staff: No I do not but like I said I will still help when I can

anything else you think is relevant: I am a helpful person, I don't pvp or grief

• 4 months later...

server ip is:120.151.19.128

we are the minecrafters in which made a server of tekkit lite

there is no griefing otherwise you will get banned and will have to apply on this website for a ban appeal

no swearing in game but in teamspeak is allowed

there is no pvp and if you are caught pvping you will be banned and will have to do the same

it is fully survival so dont ask for op only the owner and his personal admins and the bodygaurds are opped and if any admins or owners are online and they see or hear you doing a good thing or making an awesome building then he will tell the other admins and they will have a meeting on teamspeak in the admin section whether to make you op or not

the teamspeak server ip is:120.151.19.128

the ranks for teamspeak go

1.server admin(owner)

2.server head admin

3.admins

4.bodygaurd head

5.bodygaurds

6. head architect

7.architect

8.players

9. noobs

the server admin is the boss off all staff and can take away the rank altogether or downgrade someone.

and expect some swearing in teamspeak but none will be tolerated in game!!

IGN= i dotn know what that means really im a boy if you search that <3

AGE= 19

I would like to be a staff because i like to help people, I am a nice person that rly like to make a change.

i would give him a warning and say: stop spam, and if that not works a kick him in 2 min. and if he stills spams i contackt you (my lord :P)

i have been admin on 3 servers 1 owner but my computer crashed and i stop played now i think its fun again so i start over in a new world.

I am a samrt guy. Doing good in shcool, am on the computer 3 hours a day, training fotball , swedish guy srom Skövde. Like fishing, golf, play league of legends and tekkit, was once a master bouilder on a server