Trouble installing Hack/Mine (Already read Pinned Thread)

notsun

Hello my fellow compatriots. So, I rented a server a couple days back from www.minecraft4u.com in hopes that I can run a Hack/Mine server for me and my friends. The server works fine, no problem, and it already has craftbukkit pre-installed on it. That states that the server is modable.

So then, I start to mod. Got myself Filezilla to be able to screw around with the files, and found that one magnificent pinned thread that gives you a nice walk through for the installation, buuuuuuuut that's to put it on your own server that's running from your box. There's my dilemma. I'm trying to mod a server hosters server.

I would have thought it would be similar to the tutorial. I made the .jar, I put all the needed files and slapped it in the Jar folder for the server, and tried run the server through that Jar, and the server seems to not like it one bit.

The server is running the latest minecraft build, which may be the problem, but there is also the fact that I'm probably just doing something wrong.

That's pretty much where I'm at now. I've contacted the server hosting through support, and now I'm looking to you guys.

• 4 weeks later...