[1.6.4]Jcraft[PvE][50][Whitelist][Jcraft Custom Pack]

Jarrad

logo_zps7b351b58.jpg

features_zps2c368414.jpg

Do you find yourself looking at traffic and thinking, "Why did I leave my linking book at home?"

Do you look at a mountain and wonder, "How long would it take to mine all that basalt?"

Have you ever had the urge to ender pearl out of bed to get a drink of water because you are too lazy to walk?

Then this is the place for you my fellow minecraft addicts!

We are a group of friends both real life and met through other servers that decided to make our own server. You can find our information below and if you think you would like to join us in our quest to conquer all that is FTB please let us know and post up a application. Stay crafty my friends!

specs_zps8b88e20a.jpg

*****DEDICATED HOST *****

Server Name: Jcraft

Server IP: jcraft-server.org

CPU: 2 x dual core 3.4Mhz

Memory: 8GB

Mode: Survival - Hard

Modpack: JCraft Private Pack

rules_zps18ffa23d.jpg

Chunkloaders - You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. This is just to keep lag down on the server. If you are not online and do not need your machines running, please turn them off.

Automation - If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe. By this I mean all BC pipes, quarries, boilers and so on should have a last resort of a restriction tube to incinerator or other void method.

And the most important rule of all is...

Have fun and be nice to your neighbors. You really don't want to be hit with the cod fish. It smells really bad

icon_e_biggrin.gif

We do have McBans installed, if you are banned on our server you will be globally banned. Just an FYI.

In general, don't be a idiot and play nice with others!

This is a mature server and I expect all on it to behave that way. Do no cause grief for the players on it or you will be removed. If a mod is on in my absence and warns you, they are speaking for me. Do not taunt them or ignore them. This will get you banned. If you cannot act like an adult then you are not welcome on our server.

Staff:

Jarradw - Owner

(dont)FeedTheJordan - N00B

TheKitSuhume - Admin

Gimp - Resident Nerd for all the things

Application Instructions:

We are a white listed server so you must be on the list in order to get on the server. If you wish to apply, please do so here. Please include at least the following.

• Name

• Age(if you dont mind saying)

• Experience with the mods/vanilla MC

• What do you bring to the table?

• Anything else that may make us like you.

• Have you ever been banned and why?

• Proof that you read the rules and this post

:)

Currently 1.6.4

Next update will be 1.7.x when the mods are ready

Mods:

Plugins:

Essentials - This gives us warps and the ability to create personal home locations you can teleport back to. More info can be found

here. The important commands are /sethome, /home, and /warps.

GriefProtection - This is a very easy to use home protection plugin. The user tutorial is found

here. Your first chest will give you your first protection area and then a golden shovel is used to expand it. You can use a stick to check and see if the area has been claimed or not.

Hey Jarrad,

• Name Jmooo
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 26
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - Very experienced with all IC2(+experimental)/BC/TC/Steves Carts 2, looking to jump into some thermal expansion and Thaumcraft (and maybe some bees), which I have played with a little.
  • What do you bring to the table? Love to build, will be sure to build a home that will inspire others. Willing to help out others as needed.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Pretty laid back, just out to have a good time in MC
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No, I have not
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Saw that the server allows 1 chunk loader and 5 spot loaders. Will there be a cost to run the chuck loader (aka ender pearl per hour or something else)?

Awesome server with many awesome mods that DireWolf 20 plays including Thermal Expansion 3, IC2 +experimental, Thaumcraft 4, Ars Magica 2, BC, just to name a few. Plenty of slots! Great up time too! Never has been down since I've joined.

• Name IGN: Defender2002
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 11?
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC very experinced in both. very.
  • What do you bring to the table? fun builds/comps, inspiring others, a helping hand, enforcing rules (like a staff member, but not! xD, i enforce because i have been admin/moderator/helper on other servers before)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. i like the modpack? and if needed i could be a useful staff member
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no?
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: says the following: In general, don't be a idiot and play nice with others!, and: Chunkloaders - You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. This is just to keep lag down on the server. If you are not online and do not need your machines running, please turn them off.

Automation - If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe. By this I mean all BC pipes, quarries, boilers and so on should have a last resort of a restriction tube to incinerator or other void method.

And the most important rule of all is...
    Have fun and be nice to your neighbors. You really don't want to be hit with the cod fish. It smells really bad icon_e_biggrin.gif
    We do have McBans installed, if you are banned on our server you will be globally banned. Just an FYI.
    In general, don't be a idiot and play nice with others!
    This is a mature server and I expect all on it to behave that way. Do no cause grief for the players on it or you will be removed. If a mod is on in my absence and warns you, they are speaking for me. Do not taunt them or ignore them. This will get you banned. If you cannot act like an adult then you are not welcome on our server.
    Staff:
    Jarradw - Owner
    (dont)FeedTheJordan - N00B
    TheKitSuhume - Admin
    Gimp - Resident Nerd for all the things

Awesome server with many awesome mods that DireWolf 20 plays including Thermal Expansion 3, IC2 +experimental, Thaumcraft 4, Ars Magica 2, BC, just to name a few. Plenty of slots! Great up time too! Never has been down since I've joined.

Thanks man, I hope we have it down after a year and some of being up on modded ;)

• Name: sabakugaara8
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): I'll be turning 17 in January
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing vanilla since Beta and I have been playing modpacks since Technic.
  • What do you bring to the table? I'm a nice guy who, usually, lives alone. I'm experienced in most of the mods, but master of none. I'm a novice Computer Craft programmer, though I really just like testing other people's programs.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Not really sure. Part of that could be above. xD
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: The most important rule is to have fun and be nice to your neighbor.

• Name neonmagic2
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC i am new with the 1.6.4 updated mods but i have been playing modded since 1.8.2 pretty good with the older mods
  • What do you bring to the table? friendlyness and i hope good times :)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. i like oranges ._.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? once because i left amachine on over night and made lag
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post In general, don't be a idiot and play nice with others!
  • Have fun and be nice to your neighbors. You really don't want to be hit with the cod fish. It smells really bad icon_e_biggrin.gif

Not sure whats up, but after the latest modpack update, when trying to load up (On Mojang screen), it crashes before the main screen even appears. Anyone else having this issue? I tried delete the entire mod pack and reinstalling, still no luck. Attached is the crash report.

I think i saw you on last night, did you get it working?