Multiplayer servers - cannot connect (errors)

wpm88998

Question

Title: Multiplayer servers - cannot connect (errors)

Version: 1_0_4

Java Version: latest/newest

Description of Problem:

Hello all,

I have been able (with much frustration and technical difficulties) to finally get hexxit running with correctly and with the correct texture pack and version, etc. but cannot connect to any online servers.

I either get the typical "cannot find server" type message, or connection timed out, or javascript error type message (I have gotten all 3)

So far:

I have reloaded the game, texture packs, file folders, and technic launcher. I have made sure of the latest version and that there are no firewalls up. I have refreshed the dns. I run everything as "administrator". I have even edited from my command prompt the system32 date \etc file. I have looked up solutions from multiple sources (youtube, fourm on here, google, sphaxh, etc.)

I have tried connecting to 53+ serves so far; all active, with members playing (open servers)

I am able to connect to serves on basic vanilla minecraft from the minecraft (not technic) launcher.(if that helps any)

If there is anything I can do to fix this, would much appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Error Messages:

1) Unable to locate server/host 2)server timed out 3) large javascript generic error message

(I get all 3)

Error Log:

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet