Minecraft Tekkit W/ Galacticraft

DibJib

Hey guys! New the to forums here so hello to everyone!

My name is DJ (DjWatchNPlay) and I make videos on youtube; most recently Minecraft Tekkit videos. It's been awhile since I've played and I'm using the Technic Launcher to play, so there are some machines I'm unfamiliar with, however I am trying to make it as interesting and fun to watch as possible and doing as much research as I can into the replacement machines.

My videos have, so far, gone up daily so if your looking for some daily entertainment, my videos are definitely worth a try!

At this point I'm just trying to pass my videos around for anyone willing to give them a shot, as I'm having a lot of fun with the series thus far.

Video 1 in the series:

2iu866w.png

I've been trying to post this video as an embedded player, however it doesn't seem to be working so here's a plain o'l link.

I've made quite some progress in later videos (I've been recording almost non-stop so I'm currently at video 15 recorded, video 5 uploaded)

I like to think that most of my videos have high quality, in that there is a good amount humor, the audio quality is good and so is the video quality. My standards for any content I put out are typically pretty high, so you can expect at least 60 FPS and clear, sharp audio.

If you have the time, it would be great if anyone could watch and even leave comments on what I could do better in my videos. Thanks!