Server issue.

Hapkoek

Hi my name is Jony,

I'm playing with Tekkit for a while and I started a Moonquest server. Just for some friends.

In the beginning I had to trouble with setting the server up, but in the end it all worked out fine! :)

Sometimes I had some problems with versions not being compatible. So one time I got it to work and since then I didn't update because I was afraid it would start creating problems again if I updated it :P

So now let's say 2 weeks later I thought, come on a update can't harm that much. So I updated! But when I start the server for the first time to create the files it doesn't really do anything.. Just a few files pop-up but some are missing. Then the server says 'Press any key to continu' and then closes.

Usually when I stop the server it used to say that.. So that's kinda strange. I'll upload some screenshots to make it more clear ;)

Here below you see the files which are created when I used the 'Launch.bat' for the first time. You see it is missing some files.

Grotefoto-JVNJFOMI.jpg

Here below you see what the server-log says when I started the server for the first time. I have no clue if there is any usefull information there but still.

Alright, that's it. If you need any more informations, let me know!

I hope someone knows what I'm doing wrong. (BTW maybe I'm in the wrong section. Sorry if I am.)

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jony