Unknown error with mekanism

Scott kohlhepp

Hey guys, any help at all or direction would be greatly appreciated. I do not even know what is causing this. I think it is something corrupt and when the chunk loads the server throws this and stops. The problem is, the server does not even tell me where the problem is. I have fixed this twice by noticing that it crashes after a certain player joined and went in and regenerated the area where they were via WorldEdit. And a day later I am getting a similar error. Even if I have to reset the map, I still need to know what causes this.

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)

at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(Unknown Source)

at mekanism.common.EnergyNetwork$NetworkLoader.onChunkLoad(EnergyNetwork.java:387)

at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_62_NetworkLoader_onChunkLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)

at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)

at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76631_c(Chunk.java:1069)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:54)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:15)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:179)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:287)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:26)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:769)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:320)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:716)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:600)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...