People! I have created Life!

JoshVezzoli

Hello Internet,

I have been playing Hexxit for a while, it was my new favourite modpack, (I used to play Tekkit before the new launcher came out and removed EE2) so now I crave the adventure.

But for those of you that play Hexxit, you will know that the purpose is to explore, adventure yada yada yada... but doesn't it seem a little weird that despite this we dont have Galacticraft installed?

I opened both Tekkit and Hexxit, and made a combined folder of all mods that are worthy of a great exploration/factory mod pack and now I play what I call Hexxit +

I also installed Sphax and downloaded every known patch for the mods in the pack, a total of 92 mods, so if you want the folder, just let me know!

You won't be disappointed :)

1) Why not create an account on the Platform and distribute it via there? Far easier, I should think.

2) Be careful with the name should you go with Platform. Any name that includes "Hexxit", "Tekkit", "Technic" and possibly one more I'm forgetting are not allowed, as far as I know.

3) As for why GalactiCraft isn't included: It didn't fit the theme of the pack. You'll note that Hexxit is all about fantasy, basically. No machines, whatsoever.