Tekkit Help

zhari

Hello everyone, I run a very small Tekkit server and recently the server was wiped and updated to the latest version. My question is, I was using Tekkit 1.0 before, What's the easiest way to convert my map from 1.0 to 2.1.1?

Hello everyone, I run a very small Tekkit server and recently the server was wiped and updated to the latest version. My question is, I was using Tekkit 1.0 before, What's the easiest way to convert my map from 1.0 to 2.1.1?

Pretty sure 1.1 and 2.1.1 are not compatible because of some mod changes. If you find out what mods and remove their stuff (EE is one, I believe), you may be able to use Midas (I think that's the one) like the old stickies suggest. try searching. Also, try posting in the Tekkit forum not the Technic forum.

I think Tekkit 1 was for 1.8.1 (been awhile) and I think too many things may have changed between mods so I'd just start anew. Or see if you can kill the tech and bring your world in with possibly having to convert block ids to match material types.