Everything is Invisible!

Unclesam1313

I downloaded AOTBT and, while I was waiting on the server to download, I jumped into a SP creative world to look at everything that it includes. When the world loaded everything was invisible. The only things that I could see were particle effects, most notably falling leaves, and item entities if I dropped them on the ground. Everything else seems to work fine, its just that nothing placed in the world has a texture. Even my character is invisible. Is this an issue with the modpack or with minecraft? I updated my java to v7u51 (latest) and my graphics drivers are up to date (AMD Catalyst v14.1 beta). I installed optifine as well, but there was n change. The problem persists after resetting the modpack, trying a MP server, and restarting my PC. The same thing is happening to me in Tekkit. Could it be the beta drivers? I don't want to downgrade as I need 14.1 for mantle support in BF4, but if it that could be the issue I might be willing to try.

Also, How do you allocate more RAM to the server? Whenever I try to launch from the batch file, it gives me an error saying "could not reserve enough space fro object heap." It works fine running directly from the JAR, I would just like to have more memory on it.

EDIT: TBH, the idea that the drivers were the issue had never come across my mind until I was writing this thread, and it turns out that is the issue. I found this page and the solution works perfectly:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=386289

This is an issue with minecraft, not just technic.

• 6 years later...
On 2/5/2014 at 1:39 AM, Unclesam1313 said:

EDIT: TBH, the idea that the drivers were the issue had never come across my mind until I was writing this thread, and it turns out that is the issue. I found this page and the solution works perfectly:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=386289

This is an issue with minecraft, not just technic.

Link not working