Blocks placing invisible after the last update.

tomowhawkk

When I updated the modpack today and entered my world I got a message that said I was missing a block, I believe it was "forge block 42," but I'm not too sure, I just disregarded it and continued anyways. Nothing was broken, and everything worked for awhile.

However, after playing for maybe 10-15 minutes I tried to place a microblock and I froze for around 10 seconds and nothing was there, I tried to place it again and the same thing happened. After looking closely I could see the block outline, but it was invisible. I could break it and place on it, but it would result in that same 10 second freeze. Every block I placed afterwards would do the same thing. After reloading minecraft the blocks were there and I could place just fine. After another 10-15 minutes, though, it started happening again, but with normal blocks.

It's not a very gamebreaking issue because I can fix it but simply relogging, but it's really very annoying.

I've also encountered random bouts of heavy lag where everything will be running smoothing and suddenly I'm down to 2 frames a second constantly and I have to relog again. This happened a few times before the latest update, but not often.

Has anybody else encountered either of these issues? If so is there a known fix for it?

Edit:

It appears that if it isn't the invisible block placement, its the heavy lag and it doesn't seem to stop on it's own. This didn't happen before the update, I would play for a few hours without really any problems, and now suddenly I'm having serious lag issues.

Edited by tomowhawkk