Dragon causing game to crash

hallowhead1

I can confirm this.  It appears to only crash the client when seeing a dragon on a multiplayer server after upgrading to 1.0.7.  Additionally, if you open any single player world (don't have to see a dragon in it) before joining the server it doesn't seem to crash the client when you join the mp server and see the dragon.

Yeah we are having the same issue on our server.  They need to update to r35 dragon mounts ASAP.  dragon mount r34 broke the modpack.

Check your mods folder. It's already at r35. (Although the mcmods.info file in the zip archive lists version as 'r34'.)

It appears that r35 is also bugged.

A user has posted a crash report with the same error as hallowhead1 at the dev's minecraftforum page.

I'd post my crash report, but it looks the same as that already posted.

..., if you open any single player world (don't have to see a dragon in it) before joining the server it doesn't seem to crash the client when you join the mp server and see the dragon.

Same here.

I have seen two server owners already having their clients crashing out due to this bug.

Their server is using dragonmount_r35_mc1.6.x.zip

http://pastie.org/8740424

Most likely nothing we can do until an update.

A possible solution is to disable the mod until it has been updated, very much a quick fix, at least players wont crash out.

Edited by eonic

I can confirm that disabling the mod will allow players to get back on the server, their client will stop crashing

Just rename dragonmount_r35_mc1.6.x.zip to dragonmount_r35_mc1.6.x.zip.disabled 

All sorted…

We'll have to wait for an update.