End of Stream issues w/ Server

josh32397

When I started my server, I used minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar file to run the server and it worked perfectly unless I pressed CTRL, then it would crash saying "End of Stream".  Then, the mods wouldn't work and none of the other ores spawned so I looked into this.  Now I tried using the BTeam.jar file and whenever I join the server, it immediately kicks me out and says "End of Stream".  Can anyone help?

When I started my server, I used minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar file to run the server and it worked perfectly unless I pressed CTRL, then it would crash saying "End of Stream".  Then, the mods wouldn't work and none of the other ores spawned so I looked into this.  Now I tried using the BTeam.jar file and whenever I join the server, it immediately kicks me out and says "End of Stream".  Can anyone help?

Reset your world. You probably messed up the world somehow. (Note: minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar doesn't load mods, but it's REQUIRED by BTeam.jar)

Reset your world. You probably messed up the world somehow. (Note: minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar doesn't load mods, but it's REQUIRED by BTeam.jar)

I did that what you said and now it says Connection Lost: Failed to Login: Java.io.IOE.exception...  Theres more to that but its too long.

I did that what you said and now it says Connection Lost: Failed to Login: Java.io.IOE.exception...  Theres more to that but its too long.

That's because the login servers are being spotty right now. Give it a bit.