Thermal expansion mod not working after upgrading from 1.5.2 to 1.6.4

Wind_Jedi

Has anyone else experienced issues with the Thermal expansion mod after upgrading from 1.5.2 to 1.6.4?   

1.  Cannot get Stirling engines to animate.

2.  Cannot get Stirling engines to connect to pulverizer.  Cannot get pulverizer to operate.

3.  Red Stone Energy Conduit does not work.  When you right click on an end with the wrench to change from input to output the connection disappears.

4.  Red Stone Energy Cells show power in RF vs MJ???  Not sure what RF is?

I used to play Tekkit on an online server that used minecraft 1.5.2.  They recently updated to 1.6.4 so I updated as well.  Now the Thermal expansion mod seems to be bugged.

If anyone knows what might be the issue please let me know.  I was thinking about updating the mod manually but not sure if that will cause problems on the online server.

Thermal Expansion (Version 3.0) now has it's own form of electricity, called Redstone Flux.  I assure you, these are not bugs, they are features.

1. BuildCraft engines cannot be used to power Thermal Expansion machines.  Don't worry, Redstone Energy conduits are still capable of outputting MJs, so you can still power your quarry.
  2. Redstone energy conduits no longer need to be configured.  Just plug 'em in and go, the power will find it's way.

You should also know that TE3 engines are now called Dynamos.