NEW AotBT Server [whitelisted]36 slots. 18+

I have a personal Attack of the B-Team server with 36 slots. looking for a few more people to have come play on it. 18 or over and preferably with a mic to communicate on skype with. Currently have pvp turned off for now til i establish people arent going to kill people to steal their stuff.

Just trying to start a small community of people that are mature to build a server with, without people being immature or stealing from others. 

Currently have world guard installed on server as well to prevent griefing and stealing as well. Possibly looking into installing a currency mod for buying selling and trading. 

anyone interested please apply below.

MC name:

Mic:

Any other info you deem relevant:

*If you have a Youtube channel you'd like me to check out list that as well:

MC name: celticboy15
Mic: Indeed is the answer you are looking for
Any other info you deem relevant: I love AotBT and all the mods that are in it. I can't find a server where people don't trash your place if you go offline for an hour. This sounds like the place

*If you have a Youtube channel you'd like me to check out list that as well: I have one but I don't have any videos up at the moment. I was planning to record AotBT:   http://www.youtube.com/user/Demilkies

Thanks

MC name: davidpineda

Mic: yes, I've got a logitech mic 

Any other info you deem relevant: I'm a mature guy and would just like to join a community where it is just a group of friends having as best a time they can have together without the worry of someone stealing something or killing you. Thanks for your time and consideration! :)

Edited by davidpineda

I have a personal Attack of the B-Team server with 36 slots. looking for a few more people to have come play on it. 18 or over and preferably with a mic to communicate on skype with. Currently have pvp turned off for now til i establish people arent going to kill people to steal their stuff.

Just trying to start a small community of people that are mature to build a server with, without people being immature or stealing from others. 

Currently have world guard installed on server as well to prevent griefing and stealing as well. Possibly looking into installing a currency mod for buying selling and trading. 

anyone interested please apply below.

MC name:

Mic:

Any other info you deem relevant:

*If you have a Youtube channel you'd like me to check out list that as well:

Hey, just letting you know that the forum rules REQUIRE you to list the IP address in your original post.

IGN: howlingvengence

Mic: Logitech H800

Any other relevant information: I am going to be trying my hand at Twitch streaming this weekend. I have had the channel for a while, but never really got around to really doing it, but I figured why not next week is Spring Break, and I am going to have a lot of free time. I can't say that it's going to go anywhere, but nothing ventured nothing gained. http://www.twitch.tv/howlingvengence

Edit: I also have two friends who I THINK would be interested in joining, they both have mics and are 18. Their IGNs are flame_rage352, and falkentires55.

Edited by howlingvengence

Hello. My buddy and I are interested in joining an 18+ ATOBT server. He doesn't dally in forums so I'll be including both of us here.

MC name: jaydug

Mic: yes

Any other info you deem relevant: Been playing MC for too long, loving the B-Stream and wanting to play with it. Texas

MC name: Rhodot

Mic: yes

Any other info you deem relevant: New to Mods but learns very quickly. Has mild OCD with his builds, full time student, part time gamer. Hawaii.

We've been gaming together for nearly 8 years, its kind of a package deal. 

Cheers,

Jay

MC name: nejc8891

Mic: yes, it's a low quality laptop one tho.

Any other info you deem relevant: I'm a noob at this mod, I played a few hours in singleplayer, but there's just too much stuff to learn it all by yourself. I wish to learn the mod with people on the server.

Minecraft Username: jstuna02

Mic: Yes

I like playing with people plus im easy to get along with and I just like having a good time on AoTB-Team 

My Specialities: Expert Builder, Expert with Redstone & Machines.

Ive been looking for a nice whitelist without kids that dont annoy me in game so i saw this was 18+ and thought that was cool so i thought i'd give your server a shot . Thanks, jstuna02

Edited by Mosaco

Username: Ricotez

Microphone: Yes.

Other information: I consider myself a fairly good builder, thanks to a lot of experience on a creative server. In addition I love setting up automated systems using technical packs. And I'm a big fan of mad scientist-related tropes.