Socket Write Error

Browning

Oh wow, that error takes me back - I saw it in Minecraft years ago, didn't know it was still a thing (used to be caused by a bug they fixed though).

Couple questions now;

1: How much RAM do you have set in the launcher? (click cog in top right)

2: How much RAM does the game indicate when playing? (press F3 in game, should say an amount in the top right, screenshot of that is fine).

Edit: Do you have a texture/resource pack like PureBDCraft installed?

Well I tried PUREBDCRAFT and it didn't really work (in the main menu the bars that say singleplayer, Multiplayer were white)

Oh wow, that error takes me back - I saw it in Minecraft years ago, didn't know it was still a thing (used to be caused by a bug they fixed though).

Couple questions now;

1: How much RAM do you have set in the launcher? (click cog in top right)

2: How much RAM does the game indicate when playing? (press F3 in game, should say an amount in the top right, screenshot of that is fine).

Edit: Do you have a texture/resource pack like PureBDCraft installed?

Also Tried playing it with linux and it ran like a charm no crash nor errors and on a other widows computer and it ran perfect aswell

Edited by Browning

I'm currently thinking it's an invalid item - something in your inventory rather than the world if it's happening on multiple different servers.  There's a few books that spawn with you when you start a new map, so I'm guessing it's something clientside with one of those.

The next thing to do is to try resetting your pack if you haven't already (restart your computer first, then open the launcher, click the cog under the menu option for b-team and pick the reset pack option).

I have another question too; are you trying new servers when you do this or ones you've been to before?

I'm currently thinking it's an invalid item - something in your inventory rather than the world if it's happening on multiple different servers.  There's a few books that spawn with you when you start a new map, so I'm guessing it's something clientside with one of those.

The next thing to do is to try resetting your pack if you haven't already (restart your computer first, then open the launcher, click the cog under the menu option for b-team and pick the reset pack option).

I have another question too; are you trying new servers when you do this or ones you've been to before?

I gave up and just wiped my computer and it has been running perfect thanks for helping me though :)