[1.6.4]Minecraft With Bros[PvE][20 slots][Custom B-Team Pack}[whitelist[Minecraft-With-Bros Pack]

Modpack Link http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/minecraft-with-bros

IP: 173.243.117.171:25601

Server uptime: We are running on a hosted server thats on 24/7

This server is open to anyone male or female. we dont discriminate against gender. =0

Hello fellow Minecrafters!

`My name is idarper and i am looking for 2-3 new players to join My brothers and i on our server!

My Brothers and I ( 3 of us total) Recently put together an amazing Modded SMP server based on the new Attack of the B-Team modpack. We started this server with growth in mind. In addition to the base mods that are in the origional pack, we have added back a few of our favorites. we've recently added:

IC2

Forestry

Thaumcraft 4

Railcraft

Tinkers Steelworks

Buildcraft

Steves carts 3

Soulshards

Portal Gun

Metallurgy (adds cool new metals for use in tConstruct tools)

Modular Power Suits

And many others.

Server rules:

1. Play fair and have fun!

2. Griefing is fotbidden! anyone caught griefing or taking items from other players  will be forever banned, no second chances. Minecraft is a game of exploration and getting items ourselves, why steal something you can easilly get yourself.

3. Extreme language, racial references or anything against a certain Gender or orientation will not be tollerated. This is a family friendly server, so lets help keep it that way.

4. No Begging for Op or admi rights. These positions are earned, not just given out like candy. =)

This server is here for us to have fun, and make new friends.

We also have a Mumble server, and the above rules also apply there as well.

How to apply to the Whitelist:

Submit a reply to this thread, answering the following questions.

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

2. What is your age?

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why?

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods?

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =)

Thank you for considering us as your choice for fun and adventure. we hope to hear from you fellow community members soon.

Edited by iDarper

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Vanilla, about 2 - 2.5 years. 

2. What is your age? 15

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why? Nope. Wow... Weird ain't it lol

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods? Well, I have been playing Attack Of The B-Team alot... But it still with so many plugins is hard to figure out. I am enjoying it alot but I still need to learn

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =) When I have excess time, I play Vanilla MC or tekkit classic or YogBox. I do spend alot of time playing but since I am in 11th grade now, and my school session will resume in like a month or so. I wouldn't be able to play as much but I will try.

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

Since Alpha

2. What is your age?

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why?

Nope

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods?

I'm pretty decent at a most of the mods, but I'm master of none. I've spent a lot of time with IC2 and TE. Been meaning to get into Thaumcraft.

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =)

My name is Cameron, I live on the west coast. I like playing modded minecraft, listening to music, cats, and ComputerCraft. I'm a night person. 

Sabakugaara8 and AwsmAssassin

Welcome! i will whitelist you guys right now. The spawn is still in its natural state, so feel free to explore from any direction you like, to find a good spot for your base. =) My brothers and i settled to the east, so if you want to be closer to us, thats fine, but you are free to start in any place you find that fits your needs and build style. =)I am on mostly in the mornings (Mountain time) during my lunchtime at work, (6ish) and after work. The others are on sparatically, as far as playing times, as they both also have families and full time jobs. (i have 2 boys, both of which love minecraft) see ya there!

Edited by iDarper

Whitelisted Hold on an hour or so before downloading the pack. I had to make a couple monor tweaks, and am uploading the update as we speak. i'll let ya know here when its ready. =)

Edited by iDarper

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? No idea really maybe over 2-3 years

2. What is your age? I am 15 turning 16 next month

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why? On some normal MC servers but never on modded MC servers cause i love them too much to lose them :)

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods? If your talking about playing legit and staying legit I always do it and never stop :D I love the flans mod ,I'm good at that :P I love building and I would say I'm pretty good at building :D so i could set up a mini building company :)

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =) I love BMX Racing. It is kinda my passion besides MC most of my downtime is either at the track or playing on the pc. I play RuneScape Private Servers from time to time but MC stands over that 100%. I am always on the computer and am very much an active player on every server I'm part of.

Thanks for reading :)

-Panda

Edited by PandaMan1998

Hello everyone I'm the modpack creator/compiler for the Minecraft with Bros server. If you find any id conflicts in game or similar problems just drop me a message or reply here on the forum thread. Thanks and I hope to be playing with you soon.

Edited by A1eX89TA

pandaman welcome aboard. I will white list you as soon as I get to my lunch here soon 6pm mountain time probably. Go ahead and download the updated pack and get the server added to your list.

pandaman welcome aboard. I will white list you as soon as I get to my lunch here soon 6pm mountain time probably. Go ahead and download the updated pack and get the server added to your list.

Thank you so much :) hope to play with u guys soon :D will be either tomorrow of the next day because I'm bmx racing all weekend :P

Edited by PandaMan1998

• 3 weeks later...