Need Help with ProjectRed

Barstool86

I have been trying to work out project red's logic gates for a couple of hours now and can't seem to figure out how to do this,

I want to have a push button send a pulse with a 16 tick delay but then when you push the button again send a pulse with a

128 tick delay.

Example: I would like to push a button to drop a piston with a 16 tick delay, then when I push the button again have the piston

go back up but with a 128 tick delay.The reason being is for a water door and the piston has to drop quick enough so the water

will not flow out but slow enough so it doesn't go back up prematurely before the water has gone.

Any Ideas?

Await an edit of this post with an image of a setup (shouldn't take me longer than 5 minutes)

Edit: Here it is.

http://postimg.org/image/un92qtjyj/

The input in this case i used a pressure plate but can be set-up for anything. Also ran the 16tick and 128tick outputs on different lines but can be combined without issue. The top is the 16tick and bottom is 128tick but it won't matter in either case.

There is a repeater and pulse former in both set-ups, and the thing between them and the pressure plate is a Toggle Latch.

Edited by Kalbintion

Await an edit of this post with an image of a setup (shouldn't take me longer than 5 minutes)

Edit: Here it is.

http://postimg.org/image/un92qtjyj/

The input in this case i used a pressure plate but can be set-up for anything. Also ran the 16tick and 128tick outputs on different lines but can be combined without issue. The top is the 16tick and bottom is 128tick but it won't matter in either case.

There is a repeater and pulse former in both set-ups, and the thing between them and the pressure plate is a Toggle Latch.

Thanks, I tried just starting over again as that was how I had it set up with an exception of a rs latch for the piston state and now it's working :) I don't know why it didn't before, but thanks for your help.

Edited by Barstool86