having issue...stemming from black blocks

Slythiechick

I've been tweaking B-team a bit, and now am having crashing issues.  I deleted off Morph mod (I found it annoying) and added Jammy's Furniture mod, and changed my texture to Chroma Hills.  Everything was working for fine, until I dug down deep, and found some solid black blocks.  I tried mining one, and the screen closed and went back to the launcher screen.  I tried logging in again, and it pops right back to the main screen again (the technic one, where you pick with mod pack you want to used, like switching from b-team to hexxit to gig dig, etc).  again, until I hit that block, everything was going fine.  I don't know which modpack is creating that conflict, or spawning the solid black blocks that crashed me out.  Any ideas on what it is or how to fix it?

Edited by Slythiechick

Seems like perhaps a item id is conflicting with something u have added. try removing Jammys Furniture mod and try digging down and breaking those blocks again. (Is jammy the only mod u added? cause it could be any mod u have put into the pack) removing morph shudnt of caused any problems, and what were you finding annoying with it? I found the "once you kill u instantly turn into what you killed" annoying, so I turned that off in the config, now players can still morph, but only when they want to, not each time they kill something.

ID conflicts? Google IDFix Minus, and use it. It will solve most custom edits to the modpack. Otherwise remove all additional mods you added and see if it still fails, if it does, there may be a bigger issue with the modpack that may be more appropriate for the issue tracker.