Server Crashes (Exception in server tick loop)

Scatropolis

As the admin I did nothing to warrant this but I just started getting this crash report yesterday and no one is able to connect to the server.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 4/21/14 6:19 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.cacheRoutes(ConduitItem.java:575)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.TravelingItem.bounceItem(TravelingItem.java:131)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.TravelingItem.tickForward(TravelingItem.java:71)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.tickItems(ConduitItem.java:211)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.doOutput(ConduitItem.java:104)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.GridItem.doGridUpdate(GridItem.java:67)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.GridTickHandler.tickEnd(GridTickHandler.java:75)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

I downloaded the map and ran it in single player with no problem.  Any reason it wouldn't work online?  I was working on conduits before the crash but I'm not sure why they would cause a problem (unless they corrupted or something).  

I'd appreciate any help you could offer.

Thanks!