Can't seem to get the banned items to work, help!

Hey everyone,

My name is letmezleep and I recently started a tekkit classic server.
The problem I'm having right now is that I can't seem to get item effects banned.
For example; I really want players to be able to use the Arcana Ring to fly for free, however I don't want all the 'C' and 'R' access.

I've figured out how to disable the right-click things of items, but not how to disable curtain keys.

If anyone could help me I'd be great!

Ow and I use tekkit restrict and tekkit customizer. ( maybe I need another plugin?)

Kind regards,

letmezleep

Edited by letmezleep

• 2 weeks later...

Tekkit restrict has these options under EEPatch:

RingOfArcana:
            # StrikeLightning: If you press R while holding a Ring of Arcana in "Wind" mode
            # it will make lightning strike on hostile mobs near you.
            StrikeLightning: true

# Fertilize: If you have a Ring of Arcana in "Earth" mode in your hotbar,
            # it will make plants around you mature faster. It will also plant new plants
            # in your vicinity. (Passive)
            #
            # If you press R while holding it in "Earth" mode, it will take seeds, reeds,
            # cacti, flowers and other plants from your inventory and plant them around
            # you.
            # It will also use bonemeal (if you have any) to let saplings grow into trees
            # and to make wheat mature instantly.
            Fertilize: true

# Interdict: When you activate the Ring of Arcana in "Wind" mode, you will
            # activate interdiction mode. While it is active, all mobs that try to come
            # close to you will be pushed back.
            Interdict: true

# FreezeRadius: When you activate the Ring of Arcana in in "Ice" mode, it will
            # turn lava to obsidian, water to ice and put snow around the player.
            #
            # If you press R while holding it in "Ice" mode, it will do this effect in a
            # square around you instantly.
            FreezeRadius: true

# BurnRadius: If you activate the Ring of Arcana in "Fire" mode, it will cause
            # things around you to start burning (mobs, burnable blocks, etc.).
            #
            # If you press R while holding it in "Fire" mode, it will make a large area of
            # fire around you.
            BurnRadius: true

# HarvestRadius: If you activate the Ring of Arcana in "Earth" mode, it will
            # harvest matured plants around you. It will also make plants around you to
            # grow faster.
            HarvestRadius: true

# Gust: If you rightclick with a Ring of Arcana in "Wind" mode, it will create
            # a gust. If the gust hits a block or the sky while it is raining, it will let
            # lightning strike at the location where it hit.
            # (random location if shot into the sky).
            Gust: true

# ThrowSnowball: If you rightclick with a Ring of Arana in "Ice" mode, it will
            # throw a snowball.
            ThrowSnowball: true

# ThrowPyrokinesis: If you rightclick with a Ring of Arana in "Fire" mode, it
            # will throw a fireball that creates fire where it hits.
            ThrowPyrokinesis: true

# NegateFallDamage: The Ring of Arcana will negate all fall damage if it is in
            # the hotbar. (Passive)
            NegateFallDamage: true

# Activate: Defines whether a player can activate the ring or not.
            Activate: true