North Texas AOTBT 1st Server needing new players (Mature 18+, PVP, No Griefing)

10 SLOTS OPENED UP (SERVERS ARE UPDATED to 10B)  Come join the fun!!

Server Rules:

No Griefing

Respect Staff and Gamers

PVP is on, just be mature about it

No Stealing

No Spamming

No Advertising

No Hack/Glitching

Please answer questions for application to join server

Minecraft name?

What country do you live in?

Do you have Skype?

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel?

Age?

Acceptance of server rules?

IP Address: 168.215.185.234:37011

Want to create a community of players that enjoy the experimentation of this mod pack. A central town area with shops has been built, still working on commerce..

Come On, join now....

Minecraft Name:zack1285
Skype Name:zack1285
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):6-7
Favorite Mod:witchery is my #1
Do you plan to record?maby idk yet
What do you like to do in Minecraft? i like to mess around and also build just stuff for my bases and experiment with mods
Why do you want to be in this server?I want a small server that is relatively new
What else should we know about you? I play almost every day for more than 4 hours. Now that its summer i will be playing even more. Ik u said 18+ but can u still let me play. Need a new server. Btw i live in dallas 

Approved... Please use the email system here and send me your email address. I send out weekly bulletins on gameplay and such..  Server has slowed down alittle, building play back up so bear with me....

Approved... Please use the email system here and send me your email address. I send out weekly bulletins on gameplay and such..  Server has slowed down alittle, building play back up so bear with me....

Minecraft name? Talimn

What country do you live in? US

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? Nope, but I would not mind someone recording me

Age? 25

Acceptance of server rules? They seem agreeable, though I'm not one for PVP. You shouldn't have a problem with me at all honestly.

Minecraft name? General_Hijif

What country do you live in? Canada

Do you have Skype? yes

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? yes

Age? 17

Acceptance of server rules? yes i think the rules are fair.

Thank you for reading this

Minecraft name? HowlingVengence

What country do you live in? Florida, USA

Do you have Skype? Indeed I do, Kaeses4.

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? I haven't recently, however I would like to record Attack of the B-Team

Age? 18

Acceptance of server rules? Yep

P.S. If possibly I'd like to have a second account added to the whitelist, NylockeTheDragon. It's my alt account that I want to use to just play for fun when not recording.

Edited by howlingvengence

Minecraft name? TreeFu_Tom

What country do you live in? UK

Do you have Skype? thomas.acton4

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? Not regularly, i have one video.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJoWXHc07mLY5zdcEqiEV4Q/feed  

Age? 17 (I realize it says 18 but i hope you take my application into consideration) 

Acceptance of server rules? Yes, I will abide by any rules you may have, or just not play, simple.