Perhaps a server is already running on that port? Server problem

Hey guys, so I have this problem while running a hamachi Tekkit Classic server. When I first started the server, I put in my hamachi ip on the server properties file with my friend in a group with me as well with the ip. The first couple days it worked. Then one day, I wanted my energy condenser to make diamonds overnight, so I left the server on overnight with world anchors. When I woke up, I couldn't join the server. I saw the "Perhaps a server is already running on that port" text in the server, so I realized that I probably left a server on or something and didn't correctly stop it, so I went in task manager and ended everything that had Java in it's name and restarted the server. I had the same problem. I went online and searched it up. Some people said to leave the "server-ip=" in the server.properties file blank, but then how could people join? Then I went on youtube. They said to go into command prompt and type "ipconfig" and find the ipv4 address and use it as your ip. That's what I did, and it worked. For me. My other friend could not connect. It was a Hamachi server, but using the hamachi ip gave me this:

**** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT ****

The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind

Perhaps a server is already running on that port?

So yeah. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for reading.