Looking for a team to help people find out what server is right for them.

hooptiecoupe

hey everyone.

our community as started to go public with the server listing section of our website.

www.hooptiesworld.enjin.com

this wont be a vote site. But, instead will be a Real player review of servers.
Ive put together a format to help understand what a server offers in simple to understand way.as reviews come in.
you'll be able to compare them, and find awesome technic server to hang out at the fit what your looking for.
you'll also be able to a part of a larger community of gamers that can help you out on those servers..join you.. advernture.. explore.

Do you want a server that allows greifing, pvp, pve, creative? that's really what this listing is going to be about. to help the community at large decide a lot easier if a serer is right for them. No more wasteing your free time on a server only to find out the admmins love to troll hard, and you don't like that.

But if you do.. awesome.. that's the server for you. and now you easily found it :)

Ive got a few people already started on our review team. but, im looking for more people willing to help with
reviewing the thousands of servers out there and give honest oppnions on them.
nothing is posted on our server review list until it approved by an admin and then the co-owners.
so this will be verified.. great servers to hang out on. with good staff and owners.

no more joining a server only to find out the owner as banned almost everything UNLESS you donate.
you'll know be able to find a support serverowners that are truly trieing to raise the bar on what a server should be.
but I need your help to to find explore and submit reviews.

I plan to do prizes, giveaways and other things for our review team to enter in on with points they earn per approved reviww submissions.

Its really the ground floor of something bigger that im excited to do. I think it will really help to compliment this forum
and other launcher forums. as it evolves, the goal is to make it something like a BBB or yellow pages of MC servers.

Im really excited about this venture. Its something that's (as far as i can find)never really been done on any website before. all the server list sites out there are vote to get to top.. or pay for top spot.

my server listing will be purely player reviews. Sorta like the BBB of Minecraft servers. simple as that.
you'll be able to read reports on a server from real gamers. and compare and decide if that server is right for you.

Im really looking forward to seeing how this grows! right now, we've already been able to post one review on a bteam serve called nemalands.

they've already been able to get a few more players to there server based on that review.Im excited to see what I can do for those other

startup servers that need players.. but don't have a current base.. and cant get the votes to get off the 32 page of some vote server list site.

or perhaps they just cant make a good thread post, so people don't join them. yet there a great server to join.

Edited by hooptiecoupe