Errors when starting server for first time

eddy1217

Question

Launcher/pack Version: 2.1.1

Operating System: Windows 7 64x

Version of Java: I have java6 and java7 installed on my machine, both 32bit and 64bit, i've tried using both

Description of Problem: I attempt to run the server for the first time and i get a NullPointerException, it then proceeds to alias materials until it reaches 122: dragonEgg where it throws an ExceptionInInitializerError and another 11 NullPointerException errors at me, the server then pauses and won't run any more. I've had a few vanilla and bukkit servers in the past and never experienced any errors..

Error Messages: N/A

Link to pastebin of log: There seems to be no logs i can find, it must not run for long enough to generate a log file...

5 answers to this question

• Forum Administrators

You could copy the log directly from the console, but I am guessing that your problem is related to AdvancedMachines and it being compiled against Java 7.

Try updating to Java 7 and running it again.

• Forum Administrators

Here's a link to the copied text from the console: http://pastebin.com/N0mi99Bn

As i stated above, i have Java7 installed..

Sorry my brain stopped reading after the Java 6 part for whatever reason.

There is definitely something odd going on there. I haven't seen that error before so maybe someone else can help you. Perhaps try just re-downloading the server and starting from scratch with everything? Maybe something got corrupted along the way.