HorizonCity- Prize Giveaway winner!

hooptiecoupe

We have a winner!

for the August 2014 prize giveaway of $25 dollars. one of our staff members EnderHunter267 won the prize!

This was our first prize giveaway and it was done mainly for our staff and long time members who have stuck with us since our grand opening

on august 16th 2013. we've now been open a full year!

its pretty exciting, I would like to do the giveaway again. but this time, im opening up to anyone who submits a server review or mod review on our listing.

all you have to do is enter 4 server reviews (25 points per server review) or a few mod reviews (10 points per review) save up your points,

and use em to get a ticket for the giveaway. go to hooptiesworld.enjin.com to submit a server review.

the Giveaway will be held on October 2,2014 live @ twitch.tv/hooptiecoupe the winner will then have 72 hours to contact me thru email

or we'll run the randomizer machine again until we find a winner :)

I might be able to host larger Cash giveaways for the community if we can get enough fanfare going with it.

Its my hopes that it can be a way to generate some revenue to support technic, mod makers, map makers, and bukkit plugin developers.

feel free to pass this info along to anyone else who wants to get in on the action. I plan to do this every 2 months for now.( but at some point, ill do it every month as well)

Edited by hooptiecoupe