Modded Client Lagging/Freezing?

Kafkakama

Ok, here's what's happening:

I made my own personal modpack with a collection of mods. I start up the game, and everything is fine, the menu works properly, and the world generates correctly.

When I start playing, however, things go wrong.

A short time after the world generates and I start playing (around 10 seconds or so), the game lags/freezes. I don't know what to call it.

What happens is I can still walk and run and jump around the world and break blocks, but I can't interact with the world.

List of what happens:

The chunks don't load.

I can't hurt mobs.

I don't take fall damage.

I can't interact with blocks (chests, furnaces, etc.)

I tried to quit the world, but the game keeps on getting stuck at "shutting down internal server", so I have to force quit Minecraft/Java.

The first time I encountered this, I removed a mod and the modpack worked perfectly. I never added that mod ever again. Then, I added some new and different mods, and the problem came back, so I removed those mods. But the problem still persists to this day.

Any help? This problem leaves no crash report.

Ok, here's what's happening:

I made my own personal modpack with a collection of mods. I start up the game, and everything is fine, the menu works properly, and the world generates correctly.

When I start playing, however, things go wrong.

A short time after the world generates and I start playing (around 10 seconds or so), the game lags/freezes. I don't know what to call it.

What happens is I can still walk and run and jump around the world and break blocks, but I can't interact with the world.

List of what happens:

The chunks don't load.

I can't hurt mobs.

I don't take fall damage.

I can't interact with blocks (chests, furnaces, etc.)

I tried to quit the world, but the game keeps on getting stuck at "shutting down internal server", so I have to force quit Minecraft/Java.

The first time I encountered this, I removed a mod and the modpack worked perfectly. I never added that mod ever again. Then, I added some new and different mods, and the problem came back, so I removed those mods. But the problem still persists to this day.

Any help? This problem leaves no crash report.

Do you have console logs? Also it may be helpful to provide more detailed information, i.e. mod list and Minecraft version.

Here is the most recent log:

http://hastebin.com/raw/upusokihis

MC Version is 1.7.10

Here is the mod list: 

Doggy Talents
Twilight Forest
Iron Chests
Ruins
Battle Towers
Emerald Mod
AetherCraft
More Enchantments
More Potions
Metallurgy (+core)
Falling Meteors
Tinkers Construct (+Mantle and ExtraTiC)
Optifine
Pandoras Box
Lucky Blocks
Witchery
Flan's Mod
Better Rain
Atum
Chocolate Quest
Biomes O' Plenty
Dungeon Pack
iChun Util
Shatter
Food Plus
Claycraft
Mine and Blade Battlegear 2
Damage Indicators
JourneyMap
Mo' Villages
BiblioCraft (+BiblioWoods)
ChickenCodeCore
NEI
Ender Stroage
Minestrappolation (+Clashsoft API and BrewingAPI)
Mystical Tools
WAILA

(I also had these, but had to take them out because I thought it would fix the issue)
EnchantingPlus
More Swords