Nothing Important, just rambling

So after trying the 3.0 Server for a while, I got tired of random client crashes and no errors found anywhere, I have gone back to tekkit 2~

Anyone else have any issues of random client crashes? Like the tele-port pipes, or just walking/turning ? (even using default textures)

I know I'm not describing much, or using a bug report forums, because this post is in general, NOT the bug section. (Even though it seems a lot of people cant read and just post wherever~

So after trying the 3.0 Server for a while, I got tired of random client crashes and no errors found anywhere, I have gone back to tekkit 2~

Anyone else have any issues of random client crashes? Like the tele-port pipes, or just walking/turning ? (even using default textures)

I know I'm not describing much, or using a bug report forums, because this post is in general, NOT the bug section. (Even though it seems a lot of people cant read and just post wherever~

No. If you're getting client crashes, there's either something wrong with some other hardware/software, or you're getting error logs. Those are necessary to troubleshoot (along with the other requested information, hence the reason it's required).

i know, i've checked all logs. nothing come up severe or broken~ Hence why i went back to 2:P Missed forestry n stuff anyway:P (Plus my huge "Learning Center" for new users!)

Server and client-side logs are all normal, but you're still getting crashes? Never heard of that happening, and may be hardware-related (can be scary stuff, when hardware starts to fail).