Detailed COMPLAINT *IMPORTANT*

We don't moderate individual servers here. What they do, on their own servers, is their business. This is not the proper place to post this, (the correct place being in the servers own thread), and it is not nearly important enough for your topic title.

We don't moderate individual servers here. What they do, on their own servers, is their business. This is not the proper place to post this, (the correct place being in the servers own thread), and it is not nearly important enough for your topic title.

Well, I don't want to be banned off server inappropriately and be subject to foul language. Dearly sorry for the miss understood location of where to post this. Hence the fact the server is obviously so bad they had to bring me here.

Well, I don't want to be banned off server inappropriately and be subject to foul language. Dearly sorry for the miss understood location of where to post this. Hence the fact the server is obviously so bad they had to bring me here.

You're missing the point. No one cares. For real. Not even a little bit. If you don't like it, join a different server. There are plenty to choose from.