Download freezing and more

Zorfsic

Question

Hello, I just started using Technic Pack not to long ago and whenever I select a mod from the drop down menu some of the mods are missing names and/or pictures( Voxelmodpack, yogbox, and vanilla being the only with a name and picture.), plus like mentioned if I select a mod (After clicking login or my email under the Steve model.) to download it quickly freezes saying "#% Download Failed (# = The number at which it freezes.)". Note: the little animation to the right also freezes at the bomb flying downwards(not sure if this is a side effect of the loader not working or if just normal. Note: Plus the mod select button doesn't seem to do anything when i click it.

-Thank you

7 answers to this question

After clicking login for whats seems like forever on the yogbox mod, I seem to get that one mod to work so far, I am currently playing the mod and do not know if i could access it again if i closed out of it.Note: It's EXTREMELY laggy!

We need, for troubleshooting, you to fill out, completely, the bug report form. This will include your Launcher version, Modpack and version, OS (and 32- or 64-bit), Java version (bit # as well), Antivirus you may be using, any error message(s) you may have received, and a launcher log. Failure to provide this information will probably result in you getting no help. Also, in your case, you may wish to include your computer specs, since this sounds like it might be a hardware deficiency.

I will get on that ASAP, but would it be possible to receive the files for mods in one file so that i can try to manually download them please.

Nope. Technic, Tekkit, or otherwise without the launcher, as far as I've heard, is not now and will never be supported again.