Modpack Requested

Kermon

Hello I'm Kermon both forum name and username as title says I could use a mudpack not just any mudpack but one with certain mods that are impossible for me to find together so I'm going to list the mods I would like in it first the 3 main ones I'm using this for an adventure map by the way also please use as many of these as you can

1.Ars magica why ars magica since ars magica 2 came out and became popular it became forgotten however I can't manage to even craft spells in it so there you go

2.custom npcs can't seem to find this with ars magica if there is a reason why I'd like to know. But what is an adventure without npcs?

3. a mod or mods that add more swords and bows (other weapons too although not guns) I like the vanilla minecraft swords but for an rpg I like some more variety.

ok main ones out of the way other mods that would be useful

-mine and blade battle gear isn't an essential for the pack but would very much appreciate it.

-Lords of the rings mod further expands on npcs

-biblio craft seems to be always found with ars magica useful for storage of sorts

-open blocks useful for extra redstone and stuff

-Mr. crayfish's furniture mod a useful mod for decorating a house better

-tiny blocks useful for small peepholes and more detailed buildings

-a mod that adds extra blocks for a medieval era helps with more beautiful buildings

that is the entire list I really hope you can help me with this

Edited by Kermon