1.7.10 A-Team's Revenge

plowmanplow

• Discord Moderator

"I love it when a plan comes together"

Back in Forge/MC 1.6.4 the B-Team made a big mistake with their unprovoked attack. It took a while, but we were finally able to find the A-Team to help us plot our revenge in Forge/MC 1.7.10.

Platform Page: http://technicpack.net/modpack/a-teams-revenge.625630

Mod Additions of Note:

• Easy Crafting - Adds an Auto Crafting table which can integrate with Project Red, and a "manual" automatic crafting table which crafts from your inventory.
  • Ender Storage - You are all familiar with this.
  • Iron Chests - Again, an old standard.
  • Jabba - Barrels for bigger storage.
  • More Planets - Adds more planets and a couple solar systems. Candy planet anyone?
  • Refined Relocation - Automatic sorting system with custom block interfaces.
  • Ships - Sail the seven seas.
  • Thermal Dynamics - Move them goodies.
  • MineTweaker - Added to fix numerous recipes and compatibility with Easy Crafting.
  • Updates across the board.

Server:

• Well tested by a sizable community.
  • Updated when the client pack updates.
  • Works with Cauldron.

Known Issues:

• Shift-clicking "storage block" items (such as metal blocks, lapis blocks, etc.) out of the Easy Crafting table will cause those items to disappear.
  • Minions sometimes decide to dump TONS of cobble in their digging holes. Might be related to disconnecting while they are active.

Edited by plowmanplow

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I tried to run a server today, and unfortunately, I've never been able to make it work, which is surprising since previous version (3.7 if I remember well) was perfectly fine, even with some other mods I added for myself. For this one, of course, I tried only with what was in the zip, nothing more, and I only changed some values in server.properties, like seed. I can't say what is wrong, but I have the feeling it comes from Forge. I couldn't even launch server, it crashed nearly immediately.

Here is the crashlog.

About solo maps, I've noticed many new games start at night (just before exactly). And bloodmoon comes pretty often, like two for ten days. I don't know if it's normal, but for sure, first nights are often... well, hard is a good word, I guess. Especially when you start at night AND you must count with a blood moon (yes, it happens too).

crash-2015-05-10_18.13.30-server.txt