Modpacks not working!?

So as from early this morning (GMT) i have had some pretty awful experiences with the technic launcher. At first I thought it was client side, I then realised due to the recent events, it wasn't. I haven't been able to connect to a modpack for about 14 hours. I thought that as soon as the Web page reopened, the packs would be working fine. But they haven't. The indicator bar at the bottom loads, then the play button illuminates again. Is this just me or is this a problem on your side?!

9 minutes ago, MisterJingles said:

I'm able to load the launcher and get to the main menu of Tekkit,  but when i try and join a server the game crashes and brings me back to the  mod pack screen

I can't launch a modpack completely. I get to the technic menu, where it lists all the modpacks, but when I click play it doesn't load. I've tried this with all of my modpacks installed, but it doesn't work with any of them

Just now, MisterJingles said:

I'm not sure man. I think other people are perfectly fine getting on to servers and such which is so annoying

I agree with this. I am pretty sure it is server side because I use the ftb launcher and that works perfectly fine.

12 hours ago, Memo_Militia said:

So as from early this morning (GMT) i have had some pretty awful experiences with the technic launcher. At first I thought it was client side, I then realised due to the recent events, it wasn't. I haven't been able to connect to a modpack for about 14 hours. I thought that as soon as the Web page reopened, the packs would be working fine. But they haven't. The indicator bar at the bottom loads, then the play button illuminates again. Is this just me or is this a problem on your side?!

Logs please. Logs can be found in %appdata#\.technic\logs and will have to be uploaded to paste.ubuntu.com.

11 hours ago, MisterJingles said:

I'm able to load the launcher and get to the main menu of Tekkit,  but when i try and join a server the game crashes and brings me back to the  mod pack screen

Same applies to you.

46 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Logs please. Logs can be found in %appdata#\.technic\logs and will have to be uploaded to paste.ubuntu.com.

Same applies to you.

It's OK now, I realised 1 of my system setting's in my computer which said something like _SYSTEM_JAVA which was stopping my java from working on the technic launcher. It's okay for me now.

1 minute ago, Memo_Militia said:

It's OK now, I realised 1 of my system setting's in my computer which said something like _SYSTEM_JAVA which was stopping my java from working on the technic launcher. It's okay for me now.

Ah, the nice environment variables.