How do I change my skin

• 11 months later...
On 7/10/2016 at 0:48 AM, Valkon said:

What a shame.

Don't care how late I am.

You're as stupid as a brick. Why bother with this post if that's all you're going to leave them with. There's a solution and you'd rather be annoying than to help. Nice profile pic. Looks like a 5 year old drew it. 

You shame the REAL moderators.

Edited by Bo Jittins

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/14/2017 at 2:18 PM, Bo Jittins said:

You're as stupid as a brick. Why bother with this post if that's all you're going to leave them with. There's a solution and you'd rather be annoying than to help. Nice profile pic. Looks like a 5 year old drew it. 

I really don't care how late I am either.

First off, you say there is a solution, but you don't even give the solution yourself. (There is no solution so don't get your hopes up, when Mojang made changes to the skin server, it made it so if you're playing on an older version your skin won't show).

Second, why bother attacking the moderator who did everything in his power to help? Only person who is stupid as a brick is you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2017 at 0:18 PM, Bo Jittins said:

You chose this to be the one post you've made, almost a year after the (basically throwaway) post you're replying to?  There's no solution to the OP's problem, which you would know if you had spent the time you used to create this post in a brief search.