...5 more

zealotzs

That's only the last line of the problem, to be of any use you will need to show us the rest of the error.

The error we are looking for will be something like this:

2012-12-23 06:14:50 [sEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerLoginEvent to OnTime

org.bukkit.event.EventException

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:304)

at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:482)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:467)

at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.attemptLogin(ServerConfigurationManager.java:233)

at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:111)

at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:50)

at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:66)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:579)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:467)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duration must be greater than zero!

at me.edge209.OnTime.PlayingTime.getDurationBreakdown(PlayingTime.java:316)

at me.edge209.OnTime.Report.generate(Report.java:184)

at me.edge209.OnTime.TodayTime.checkNewDay(TodayTime.java:281)

at me.edge209.OnTime.PlayerEventListener.onPlayerEvent(PlayerEventListener.java:31)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor185.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)

... 10 more

You see there how the error begins with "<date><time>[sERVERE]" and ends with "...10 more"? We need all those lines too, they wont be extacy the same as this but the format will be similar.

Whoa man, no need to be rude.

I'm fully aware that the #more means nothing. OP's question was why dose his server stop with ...5 more you and ErusPrime were being useless, I was trying to help by showing an error as an example so (s)he would know what we were looking for so someone could actually help.

As I stated before my error for ontime was fixed Friday, and I just used that as an example since my server.log was open.

I don't understand why we are talking about my error, there is nothing wrong with my server. I was just trying to help out someone less experienced with tekkit/minecraft servers. Sorry to try and be nice...

Whoa man, no need to be rude.

I'm fully aware that the #more means nothing. OP's question was why dose his server stop with ...5 more you and ErusPrime were being useless, I was trying to help by showing an error as an example so (s)he would know what we were looking for so someone could actually help.

As I stated before my error for ontime was fixed Friday, and I just used that as an example since my server.log was open.

I don't understand why we are talking about my error, there is nothing wrong with my server. I was just trying to help out someone less experienced with tekkit/minecraft servers. Sorry to try and be nice...

lol I'm sorry, I thought you were the OP XD I was so confused, I was telling you what the problem with that log you pasted was lol The OP's error is prob no different than yours, just a mismatch for plugin versions or something simple.

Also, I was being "useless" becuase the OP's post was...lets say "low effort"