How to make a mod?

VapourSharp

Hi everyone, I'm kind of a noob and I want to start really getting into modding and everything and I was wondering if you could give me some help on how to create a mod, I want to start off basic then advance through ( obviously ) but if anyone is willing to help me I would be so greatful, I haven't ever made one before but I do Computer Science and Programming so I have a general idea on programming on syntax etc.

• Moderators

First, don't make multiple threads of the same topic.

Second, we have a thread for beginners in the Modding Central

none of the people in that thread are present anymore, so asking them there is pointless.

The very little I learned is to learn through java tutorial videos, if you don't know how java works.

fair warning, there is very little to no mod devs left in this forum. I can only point out one, but he's busy.

Good luck!

1 minute ago, Munaus said:

First, don't make multiple threads of the same topic.

Second, we have a thread for beginners in the Modding Central

none of the people in that thread are present anymore, so asking them there is pointless.

The very little I learned is to learn through java tutorial videos, if you don't know how java works.

fair warning, there is very little to no mod devs left in this forum. I can only point out one, but he's busy.

Good luck!

I have tried to delete this thread since I made one in the correct section but it isn't deleting....