Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GregTech Added to 1.7.10 pack Private Server Need people

2 posts in this topic

Me and my friend wanted to find more people to play a gregtech based 1.7.10 modpack with. I found the pack of the technic launcher and havnt checked ftb yet but it is called " the 1.7.10 pack" and we added gregtech and quarry plus. PM if you want to play need more people! Must be from USA and be at least 15. Thanks for your time

Cafe Lame is for general MC discussion, not regarding modded servers.  If you want to make a server post, do it in the right spot.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By hperd
      Edit: I just tested to only run Minecraft without the Server, going into a Single Player World and the RAM usage is going up contunously. I set the RAM usage in the Technic Launcher to 4GB, why is it then going higher than that?
      So I'm running a Server with the Mod Pack "After Humans" and I provided the start.bat with the Java Arguments "-Xmx 4G -Xms-1G" and in the Technic Launcher I set the maximum RAM usage to 4GB.
      When the Server is running it is taking around 2.5GB to 3GB of RAM in maximum but the strange thing is, when Minecraft itself is running it's starting at 2GB and is going continously up? Yesterday for example it went to around 8.6GB RAM? If I'm pressing inside Minecraft F3 to see the usage of RAM it says it's using 1.3 to 1.6GB of 4096MB but in the Task Manager it's going continuesly up... Why is that?
      Is Java just adding the Arguments from TL and Server.bat up to one (8GB)?
      Everytime Java is using all my RAM my computer starts to bug out (black monitors / explorer is crashing / can't see my desktop symbols anymore / ...).
      I hope someone can help me out.
      My System is as follows: 16GB RAM, i7-4770, GTX 1060, Win 10 64 bit
    • By TheJamessss
      So i have a tricky problem for whoever would like to help. I've been playing minecraft for a while, but Lan servers worked too inconsistently for me and my friends (We use Hamachi), so I decided to set up a server for us to play on using my IPv4. The server worked pretty well, but all of the mods were broken. Like they would appear in NEI, but you couldn't craft or spawn in any items from the modpacks. I searched around for a bit and found that my system didn't have enough RAM for the heap dump. It gave me this message: 
      C:\Users\Joseph\Desktop\B-Team>java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar BTeam.jar nogui Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap C:\Users\Joseph\Desktop\B-Team>pause Press any key to continue . . . So I, thinking I was tech savvy enough to fix it, tried to add a Enviornment variable to fix this issue
      Name: _JAVA_OPTIONS
      Value: -Xmx512M
      Now, whenever I try to launch, it gives me a different issue:
      C:\Users\Joseph\Desktop\B-Team>java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar BTeam.jar nogui Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M Error occurred during initialization of VM Initial heap size set to a larger value than the maximum heap size C:\Users\Joseph\Desktop\B-Team>pause Press any key to continue . . . So now I'm stuck. Im not sure what exactly to do or if I'm even going in the right direction to fix my issue. I think my files are correct and in order, but look at this to verify. Any and all help would be much appreciated!
    • By Hannyboy
      Hannyboy's Claysoldiers Server

-About the modpack-
      ClaysoldiersServer is a server based modpack on the techniclauncher made by me. It currently contains the clay soldiers mod only - but there will be more soon! We ordered a new server and are in a kinda beta phase. If you really like the claysoldiers mod then this is definately something for you! You can find more informations on our Discord server!
      -About the Server-
      The server is a factions server with many features like the claysoldier arenas* and many plugins:
      - ChestCommands
      - Essentials
      - PermissionsEx
      - RandomTeleport
      - Multiverse(Core)
      - Factions
      - More will be added later
      We are looking for members, builders and some staff members.
      Everyone is welcome as long as they follow the rules.
      The server is regulary online 24/7,
      but there could be downtimes or restarts
      due to server configuration!
      *Claysoldier arenas:
      The Claysoldier arenas are rather simple.
      (Arenas are not automatic, you need to ask staff
      if you want to start a battle against someone else!)
      You start with a nexus with soldiers in your base,
      its the preparing phase where you can buy upgrades
      for your claysoldiers. If you are done, you can
      pull a lever that will open your sides arena gate and
      teleport you to spectator area.
      The player that destroys the enemy's nexus
      wins the fight.
      You can earn ingame-money for the ingame shop by fighting
      other players, or during bigger fight events that
      will be announced on the server and the server.
      -Server rules-

-Links + Server ip-
      Server ip:
      Modpack download:

• By ZakDank
      This pack is designed for one specific server which is why we provide no server files. Please do not attempt to replicate our server. Thank you.

API (copy and paste this into technic launcher);
      Having Issues? Please look here:

Our Official Discord
      Climb aboard the modpack that throws you back to the days of the ol' west. We aim to provide an authentic yet fun experience to satisfy the desires of any western loving person.

Old Screenshots

Here you will find custom content, including new guns and artwork, a item based economy with a separate land deed system for towns. This server is full PvP so gang together to survive bandits or become bandits yourselves.

Our Community
      We take a very relaxed stance with players and generally allow most things as long as they are not derogatory to any player or the server (i.e. Racism, Abuse, Hacks, Exploits) so feel free to make yourself at home without fear. Our community has been around for over 3 years now and we have accomplished a lot in that time and we hope to continue with our accomplishments.
      We really do hope you enjoy your stay with us, no matter what the length.
      For more info about us, please check our site
      Standard community rules:
      1. No Hacking.
      2. No exploitation of bugs or glitches.
      3. No racism, religious speech or other idealism.
      4. Dont harass other players and community members.
      5. No spamming, advertising or excessive swearing/CAPS.
      6. Respect the staff - They are here for you.
      7. Do not abuse staff members, we are here to help and we try hard to keep a low ban rate.
      8. Have fun!

Wild West Frontier specific rules:
      9. Dont use /sethome or /back in others claimed territory or to reengage in PVP.
      10. Please try to make your town a town, we dont like seeing underground bases.
      11. Have your town be "raid"able. Have entrances(doors/gates/ect) to your town/houses.
      Just so people have a "chance" of getting a jump on you, or you forgetting to close it.
      12. Dont make any lagmachines/ pointless contraptions.
      13. Destroying/blocking roads (or near 3 blocks of one) are not allowed, and is harshly punished.
      And remember: An Admins word is final!
    • By Xphomegra
      Wizarding Empires

Wizarding Empires is a modpack and server containing all of your favorite magic based mods! The server is intended for people looking for a primarily PvE experience but with access to PvP outside of protected areas and player claims. Unlike some other magic modpacks that have both magic and tech mods this pack is completely focused on the magic side of modding. On this modpack you can do anything from build a small witches hut to living in a true "Wizarding Empire"
      Banned Items:
      Blood TNT: Crashes/corrupts chunks
      Items that cause problems may be added to this list at any time, however we are trying hard to add as few items as possible.
      Server Rules:
      Don't abuse other players or staff.
      Don't grief claimed land.
      Don't start pvp against weaker players.
      Don't TP out of pvp.
      Don't abuse witchery taglocks (Although they can be used reasonably).
      Don't spam the chat.
      Don't exploit bugs/glitches.
      Don't use cheats/hacks.
      Do not ever ask to become staff.
      Don't attempt to crash/lag the server.
      Avoid building near spawn.
      Don't ask staff to spawn in items.
      Do not attempt to evade the banned item filter.
      The rules can be read in more detail on our website.
      BanItem, PermissionsEX, RandomTeleport, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, Griefprevention.
      Join us today by adding to your launcher, and click on the "official server" button.
      P.S: We have a website at!