Mod select and descriptions

Zacariaz

Question

I think it's a great thing that you can disable the mods you don't want, because there's like a billion of them in my case, however the list don't come with a description of the various options.

Just to name a few:

mod_CCTurtle

mod_tome

mod_Clevercraft

and so on and so forth.

Sure if you know the mods and what they include, but most don't and will assume that mod_ccturtle is simply a mod for having turtles in game. I don't know if that is the case, but I'd personally think it odd.

In any case I should think that there must be a proper list with descriptions somewhere, but I've been unable to find it.

Please do let me know if you can help, otherwise I'll be posting a lot until I know what every single mod on the list do, and that really shouldn't be necessary.

Best regards.

4 answers to this question

i know this probably isn't the best place for this but i really want the portal mod in the Technic pack because i'm RUBBISH at installing mods!!lol

Mod edit: Probably not the right place no!!lol

USER WAS PROBATED FOR THIS POST !!LOL

How can you know what to disable or enable if you don't know what any of the mods are? Sounds like a problem with being lazy really.

Well, most of the mods I have a fairly good idea about. After all there is a lot of youtube let's plays using technick pack, but that isn't really the issue. It's really the description that is lagging. Not as in what the mod do, but as in what mod it is.

In any case I suppose I got my answer, so thanks for that, though I'd stilol appreciate a link to a list, which I ahve to assume exists.

best regards.