Voltz 1.1.0 isn't downloading.

ThrillBird

After updating to the new Technic Platform (have to say I love the new interface!), I've ran across a problem - it won't download the 1.1.0 version of Voltz, which my favourite server is on.

1.0.13 and everything below that works fine, but not 1.1.0.

Basically, when i select the desired build(1.1.0), and hit login, it starts to download minecraft.jar. As it reaches 96-99%(and sometimes even 100), It begins to download mc.patch instead. That also reaches 96-99%, different every time. After that, it starts the cycle over with minecraft.jar, and this continues for 3 cycles, before I get this error message -

Stack Trace:

Exception: IOException

Trace:

org.spoutcraft.launcher.util.MinecraftDownloadUtils.downloadMinecraft(MinecraftDownloadUtils.java:93)

org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.updateMinecraft(UpdateThread.java:318)

org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.runTasks(UpdateThread.java:122)

org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:107)

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I've tried pretty much everything I could come up with - restarting launcher, the computer, updated java, redownloaded the launcher, placing the files from the old installation of Voltz(v1.1.0) into the new path, but nothing seems to work!

I really want to get this fixed, so please be serious when responding.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I've semi-solved this by using an old version of the launcher. For now, that'll do. Although I would still like a response if someone knows how to solve this on the new Technic Platform.