Wierd downloadspeed DROP

sweden4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try running a vanilla server with same MC version. If that also lags, it's the computer/router.

As i said in the first post: (This dose not happen when i host vanilla, Tekkit Classic or Tekkit Lite servers.)

I have both vanilla and bukkit server clients on my machine thats in the same version.

Me and the co-operator Jespifer tried joining one of the bukkit clients by testing if it gos better.(it did)

I have had 22 players as max playing at the same time against my computer.

I am waiting for the next version of tekkit to arrive. I would just want to know why this is happening to just me.

If you like to know my specs: i7-37770k (CPU3 3.50 GHz) 4 core Hyper threading.

8 GB of RAM. Awaiting more to be bought.

Windows 7 as OS

The RAM or the CPU gos no near high level of usage when i run the server. If this would be the case, i would lagg personaly. So would the local players (this would be my family).

I have tried both my Wi-Fi and cable.

It's the classic lag issue report due to the new tekkit server. Found something but not sure how it would help. When I opened the server from the batch window ( that black console) as usual, for the external client was a lot of delay. They would have block break delay, or open a chest after about 5 minutes after they right-clicked on it. But they would walk just fine, without lagging around. However, when I opened the server from the jar file, the lag issues dissapeared but with it, all other non-vanilla items dissapeared from chests, my house and not sure but I think from mines too. They still apeared in NEI, and could be spawned. The lag sure comes from a mod. Also Java 7 Update 21 didn't changed anything.

Thank you Hexodust! This was the answer i was seeking for! :) The black screen you are talking about is called CMD ;) And yes, they walk fine. Theres about 10-30 sec delay in both chat and block break. Ive experienced it myself in one of our tests by moving it to another machine, i will be trying your method :)

It's the classic lag issue report due to the new tekkit server. Found something but not sure how it would help. When I opened the server from the batch window ( that black console) as usual, for the external client was a lot of delay. They would have block break delay, or open a chest after about 5 minutes after they right-clicked on it. But they would walk just fine, without lagging around. However, when I opened the server from the jar file, the lag issues dissapeared but with it, all other non-vanilla items dissapeared from chests, my house and not sure but I think from mines too. They still apeared in NEI, and could be spawned. The lag sure comes from a mod. Also Java 7 Update 21 didn't changed anything.

Thank you! It is confirmed that your answer was the best! The speeds is no more being eaten away by the players :D