My friends and I have encountered a bunch of other issues with this 3.0.0c beta release after playing for several days.
- What we have dubbed the "Concapede invasion". Not sure what the trigger is, there's no errors per se but every now and then, there's a huge amount of non-stop concapedes spawning around our little home made town. The first time I had to use /cofh killall concapede to get the server from lagging (it removed 4909 concapedes). Since then, it's happened 4-5 times where I've had to killall.
- Speaking of Concapedes, dual wielding against them and hitting with your offhand makes the client crash
- On the topic of dual wielding, there's something wrong with the option to move from the regular bar to dual-wielding and back. Sometimes, you have to mash R repeatedly to get back to the normal bar.
- Quantum computer created on the client side made the server crash last night (sorry no logs)
- COFH mineral generation isn't working (as discovered above...)
- Disabled the butterfly mod because it was throwing an exception here and there.
I've noticed several mods have gotten updates to them for 1.7.10. Plan is to review the changes and see if I can't manually update some of them to correct these issues.