(mac) Run AppleScript Error

liljimmy4431

Question

Launcher/pack Version: osx 1.0.1.3

Operating System: osx 10.5.8

Version of Java: 1.5.0_30

Description of Problem: when i run the launcher i update and get a error message this is my first time running the launcher.

Antivirus program: none

Error Messages: The action “Run AppleScript” encountered an error.

Check the actionʼs properties and try running the workflow again.

Link to pastebin of log: n/a

please let me know of any other information i can get for you thanks.

19 answers to this question

Its really not that complicated, and I find it stupid it took me so much trouble to install this... All you need is java 6 se. After you have that installed go to the search spotlight or search bar and search for "java" you should see a "java preferences". Under general settings in "java preferences" select the java 6 se and de-select the others. Then drag the java 6 se to the top of all the others and it should work. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. and YES I AM on Mac 10.5.8 so IT DOES WORK!

I get the same problem and I have tried to downgrade java but that so far has not fixed anything. I believe it has to do with the OS itself.

i'm running the latest version of Mountain Lion 10.8.2

Why are you whispering? Also, this thread has been dead since August so I doubt any of the fixes here apply to your issue.

Also read the third post:

No one can help. Your OS is too old to run Technic/Tekkit/YogBox. Sorry.

Why are you whispering? Also, this thread has been dead since August so I doubt any of the fixes here apply to your issue.

Also read the third post:

Someone needs to check the post dates before replying. I doubt this is even an issue any more, since people figured out how to use Java 6 for Macs. I think.