"Server owner will toatally "GET U BANNED FROM MC". Watch out!"

aaddzz43

2012-06-15_180127.pngSeksancraft is a server that you should join. It has friendly staff and if you need help just ask we wont say no. We have a lot of plugins like ranks, lb, W.E, perms, towny and many more that I cant remember o.O . And our ip is <snip> if you dont join you'll be disappointed. 2012-06-15_180001.png2012-06-15_180040.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

+ Not recommended

Banned guys for no reason just for funny, i'm banned by a noob (MrDialga) with the reason "FUCK YOU" that its a cool server?

If Someone read that reply pls nobody go on that server! thanks

andry,dialga is banned and gone so we unbanned you and banned dialga

please except our dearest apologies

• 3 weeks later...

Terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE SERVER! Within thirty minutes of being logged in the "owner" used a command to drop TNT on EVERY single player killing them all and causing loss of items. He then cleared my factions claimed land and ignored me when I repeatedly tried to get his attention. When I complain and say I'm writing a bad review he throws a nano suit at me. Mods/Staff are spawning items everywhere. Mods and staff are dropping massive amounts of entities causing MAJOR lag at and around spawn. The owner, Seksan2, acts like a twelve year old child. He promises diamonds, nano suits, and solar panels to people who bring him new players. This is one of the WORST run servers I've had the displeasure to play on. Highly encourage all to avoid this server.

Thats why server was lagging beyond belief? Owner couldn't figure out how to fix it? Simple command, simple fix. Owner is incompetent.

Not to mention the owner had to promote a user Toxik to fix the problem for him. Then left Toxik as admin because he had "earned it"

Seems to me like Seksan2 should "earn his ownership" from now on.

You were complaining of lag at spawn. O I wish I had a screenshot.

Server is horrible. Highly discouraged to join.

I didn't grief one thing actually. I came in and made the faction ThePigs with Conaghen, MCAustin and Spider and we built a house. Which you flattened the land without asking. Built a reinforced stone wall 5+ bricks high without asking, and then dropped tnt on everyone and caused us to lose our items. All while Lego was laying down Marble Bricks and dropping them all over my base and your spawn was being lagged by too many entities cause of one of your Admins.

Nice caps by the way. Real childish. Suits you well.

Please lie your way out of this one. I was sitting at my factions home well over a thousand blocks away on both the x and y cords. Gray, a user YOU PROMOTED TO ADMIN, spawned all the entities and lagged the server. I was only a member and had no way of creating that many items to cause that severe amount of lag. Also, I may note, Seksan just destroyed Jesse's credibility as he even admits to the server lagging horribly.

Actually Jessi's. Second, she was complaining of lag before you banned me for telling you how pitiful your server was. But by all means, go ahead and ignore the part of that last post where I proved you wrong.

Might I add, none of the pictures on this thread did I actually see on the server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons