[3.1.3] IonGaming Tekkit [PvE] [200 Slots] [Towny] [iConomy] [24/7] [Great Community]

tyrantelf

Hi, I'm new to minecraft servers, I entered but not exactly to do or if I have to register somewhere before you start playing, you could help me a little?, thanks

Ask around, our players our friendly and should help you out.

The main thing you need to do is to get away from spawn a ways. ~250 blocks around spawn in each direction is protected, so you have to get outside that area to start building.

You can set a home when you get to a spot your building at with /sethome and then get back to it with /home later if you get far away from it, for example to go mining or go to spawn to sell things in the shops.

You can also join or make a town with /town, which will protect your land. If you join a town, players in towns generally work together with building and resource gathering.

There are several other things you can do, but that's just the basics. You'll learn more as you play.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive played on this server for a long time and i even had the decency to donate. This server has become a daily basis for me.

Also the map has been reset so all of you people who found it hard to find places to build, now you can. The new map has gotten rid of all of those annoying builds that are half finished or griefed. Now there is plugins and ad-ons that make the tekkit experience enjoyable and grief free.

Ive played on this server for a long time and i even had the decency to donate. This server has become a daily basis for me.

Also the map has been reset so all of you people who found it hard to find places to build, now you can. The new map has gotten rid of all of those annoying builds that are half finished or griefed. Now there is plugins and ad-ons that make the tekkit experience enjoyable and grief free.

Glad to see a regular!

This is the best Tekkit server out there and everyone should join. IGN: UnbindingBus5

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Ive played on this server for a long time and i even had the decency to donate. This server has become a daily basis for me. It is an amazing server and i recommend anyone joining it ,

fo ever new memer joins gets 10 diamonds from me and $1000 In-game money , so come along :D

Hey! my name is epicscouts and the server so far has been excellent. im VERY New, (joined about 15 mins ago) and the staff has been excelent, answearing all my questions and being helpful, my rating? 9.99/10. :D

that's a very good score. I think I'll join! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all for joining us. Due to our want for freedom to choose our own mods and update when we feel we need to, we have switched to a custom modpack.

If your interested, you can view it on our site: http://iongaming.org/threads/785/

I kindly request that this thread is deleted at some point. Thank you all for your support, and thank you Technic Team for helping me get to this point.

Regards,

Tyrantelf

• 10 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons