[3.1.3] IonGaming Tekkit [PvE] [200 Slots] [Towny] [iConomy] [24/7] [Great Community]

tyrantelf

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys. I've been enjoying this server for quite some time. The mods and admins take quick and helpful action to those in need, and there pretty cool to hang out with. There are some banned items, but besides that it is a non-overpowering server with fun for every type of Tekkit player around the globe. I hope you join us!

ive been on this server for 3 restarts.

the owners , mods, admins try to give a good start to anyone by giving them a few good things in a kit and are generaly very helpfull when problems arise.

it does have a lot of stuff blacklisted but with a good reason.

only problem i see (might be only me) is that the serverside tick is a bit low which results in moblag and the slowing of condensers/computers.

all in all this is an awesome server.

ign: wjg999

EE is enabled but alot of the items are blacklisted unless your donator/mod/admin/owner

and some items are just banned because of the duplication glitch but some stuff of ee is still in like the condensers and collectors and the philosophers stone.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons