Rage of Bahamut

jakj

If you haven't already, you can put in referral code pbd42900 at the end of the tutorial, and it gives us both some money and a good card. So far I've reached about level 30 (90 stamina, 70 attack, 80 defense), and it seems to be going well. They don't really milk you for money, since the only things to buy are extra card packs or resource boosts.

Hidden

This game is one for the book when it comes to free games in the Android and Iso Market! I absolutley love this game, it takes me back to the good old days of card games, but with no cards to pick up!

This game is meant for you to build a strong deck and battle your way to the top by taking on quests and meeting new people. You can even create or join orders, which in the long run will give you more incentives than you could possibly imagine. If you decided to download this game you can use this referral code to get you going, and off to a great start. After completing the tutorial the game will ask for a referral code, the referral code. This will enable you to get tons of rupies (game money) and rare cards! The referral code to use is hqy58799. Upon using this code please feel free to look me up in the game. My name is ChaoticAngel98. My order is looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile in being number one!

Remember use the referral code hqy58799 to get your free stuff and get a little extra something from yours truley! I also have a facebook so don't be shy to look me up there either.

REFERRAL CODE: HQY58799

Can't wait to see you there! Hope you have fun playing, like my Order and I. :)