Custom Modpack Won't Open?

Feebas1412

I'm new to making custom modpacks, so I just followed the tutorials and added it to my launcher, but when I try to start it up, it seems to be loading just fine until it just... stops. It returns to its usual state and I can't open it.

I've been googling this for the past half hour but I can't find a solution that works xD

• Discord Moderator

Was that what you wanted? xD

Not really. The API URL is the URL you paste into your launcher to add the pack. The link you provided may suffice this time.

As for the log file, we are talking about your most recent ForgeModLoader log file and/or a crash report, not the Technic Launcher log.

Finally looked at the pack: Oh, my.

• Your Forge version in the modpack.jar file is for MC 1.5.2. This is probably not what you want.
  • You have mods for Forge/MC ranging in version from 1.5.2 to 1.7.10 including every version in between. This will not work. You'll need to settle on a specific version and use mods designed for that version (highly recommend 1.7.10).
  • You are missing most of your config files. All modpacks, regardless of version, should contain a full compliment of config files.
Edited by plowmanplow