3.0.4 Console Error 'Null Receiver'

zdylann

Question

Title: 3.0.4 Console Error 'Null Receiver'

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: 1.7.0

Description of Problem:

I run a server and every time the server is running the console is just repeatedly spammed with the message 'null receiver' there are no other errors, I have looked in the console and through my plugins to make sure its not them. Sorry for logs, its pretty straight forward and there are no errors involved with the problem that I noticed. The errors happens every other second.

Error Messages:

Null Receiver

Error Log:

Null Receiver

Null Receiver

Null Receiver

Null Receiver

Null Receiver

5 answers to this question

Title: 3.0.4 Console Error 'Null Receiver'

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: 1.7.0

Description of Problem:

I run a server and every time the server is running the console is just repeatedly spammed with the message 'null receiver' there are no other errors, I have looked in the console and through my plugins to make sure its not them. Sorry for logs, its pretty straight forward and there are no errors involved with the problem that I noticed. The errors happens every other second.

Error Messages:

Null Receiver

same here

Its Industrial-craft's Detector cable. I had same issue and i realized that every time the "Null Receiver" came on the console, the Detector blinked. The detector is a cable that detects if there is power flowing through. So remove the detector, or figure a way to fix it.

I know this is a very old thread, but I wanted to know if there was any way of finding the [Null Receiver] detector cable besides physically lookg for it. I have quite a few people logging on and off all the time, and its near impossible to search all of their areas for one tiny little block. Thanks for any help ^_^