another crash re-occuring 1.6.4 custom

soderquist1

same crash re-occuring while summoning/fighting winter guardian open eye report - http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/aa0a42ff1413ef7bc980b3eb14690045 new/fresh crash report - http://pastebin.com/1ADizNV9 be nice to know what the issue is if it can be resolved since the winter guardian is a good source of red infinity orbs and fairly easy to kill

• Discord Moderator

Always provide the API URL for your custom modpack when requesting assistance.

-- Entity being ticked --
Details:
        Entity Type: Bat (net.minecraft.entity.passive.EntityBat)
        Entity ID: 130241
        Entity Name: Bat
        Entity's Exact location: 31.60, 16.10, -149.75

The implication from the crash report is that something is going off the rails with entity spawning/management.

k well im not sure what api url is but i know the pack i added to the game was ars magica 2 version 1.2. as for what you told me is there anything i could do about that crash because i have nothing on my world that even spawns anything except for my long dark tunnels and few holes all underground so they are not visible. that way it doesnt make my world look really bad from starting the quarry right on the surface. also i noticed that the water in particular for this same mod creates really bad lag on its own because there is one particular spot were there is a pretty large area of water customized by the pack (witchwood forest) and everytime i go near it then i get lots of lag so i could use a solution to remove the water color alteration from that mod also.

Edited by soderquist1