Technic Site Issue?

Para_Crafter

I attempted to upload my first modpack two days ago and whenever I try to edit it for the first time it redirects me to an error page. "Server Error: 500 (Internal Server Error)" I want to know if there are others with this problem and whether or not it's somehow my pack specifically since the website seems to work perfectly fine for me.

No difference. When I created it let me edit and I finished it. When I tried to submit it gave me that error and that's what I've been getting ever since. It acts like it never submitted in the first place. I'm curious if I could've added something to it that would cause this.

Okay, this is getting weird. I named my modpack, "Sol's Magic&Exploration". Whenever my friend searches 'Sol' it pulls up the error 500 but whenever he searches anything else it's fine. Did I break the website? 0.0

Anyway I'm giving up and making a new modpack. Hopefully this one will work.

• Discord Moderator

For example, for this API URL:

http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/cheese-ball

The slug is "cheese-ball". This is automatically generated based on your pack name when using Technic's interface. Don't use special characters in your pack name or slug.